Legalization of employment of the foreigners in the Republic of Poland
- Declaration of intention to entrust the work to the citizens of Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Armenia
- Work permits for foreigners in Poland (type A, B, C, D, E).
- Extension of work permits in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- A single permit for work and residency in the Republic of Poland.
Legalization of stay/residence in Poland
- The residence permit for a certain time.
- Temporary residence card in Poland.
- Long-term residence permit for EU residents.
- Resident’s card.
- A permanent residence permit in Poland.
- Residence permits for EU citizens and their families.
- The exchange of temporary residence cards.
- Invitation of foreign citizens.
- Certification of Polish citizenship.
- Recognition of a person for a Polish citizen.
- Acquisition of Polish citizenship.
As well as:
- Establishment and registration of limited liability companies (LLC).
- Registration of a business.
- Registration of foreign citizens (place of residence).
- A copy of the civil acts.
- Health insurance for foreigners.
- Payment information of contributions to the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS).
- A certificate from the tax office (US) on the history of taxes payment.
- Extract from the National Court Register (KRS).
- Polish language course.
- Search for housing and other real estate for foreigners.
- Obtaining permission to purchase real estate.